Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spirituality and growth


I have been learning new things and of course one of those things is blogging. 

Sometimes life can put pressure on you and you can either give up or try something new.  

I am choosing trying something new. I want to learn to be a writer on the internet and grow in new business ideas so I can eventually work from home, wherever that turns out to be as I progress through the rest of my life. 

My spiritual beliefs require me to always grow and move forward never backwards. With this in mind I am trying out ways to move my business experience in sales to online sales in different ways. I would love to work my travels into a travel writer career later as I plan on starting to visit many new places and some I've been too in the past.  

It seems to me that there are those that want to always complain about their lot in life and also those that just ask for a higher power to take care of it all and then never work on making it better.  I find both to be fruitless. 

I believe no matter what religion or lack of one that you follow, that your life is your responsibility. It comes down to whatever you put into life is what you get out of life. I want to always strive to give my best whatever that best for that given day is. Life is just so much better whenever you are striving to make it better and feel that you are making a difference. It makes no sense to complain about your plot and then do nothing to fix it. You are the master of your own reality.  

I also have written in my blog about my reptiles I own. This is because it gives me joy in life to work with these creatures and learn from them. I have recently learned how much time goes into preparing the vegetarian dishes for my iguana. This in turn makes me want to eat healthier though and reflects back into taking better care of myself.  

I have found that eating more vegetables and less meat makes me feel better and then I have a more positive outlook for my workday world and my free time as well. 

I am finding out that I need to have a well-rounded life and that things need to be ordered and focused. I need to make sure that time is spent on my religious studies and my education as well as being positive at work and my family life. I am working toward having more family time and thus the reason for wanting to move my work life on line. I have done a lot of work on my education to get from where I am at now to where I want to be and just have to keep on working at it. 

More to come later,
Dave


 

I

No comments:

Post a Comment