Friday, January 25, 2013

Always keep growing never give up.

I started this blog as a way to grow and hopefully get a new business started later down the road. I am in the process of totally revamping my life as I am nearing the half century mark. I recently dumped paying for a mortgage on a farm that was breaking the bank. I moved to a place that allows me to leave a smaller imprint on the world while maximizing my own life for the better. Less going out and more coming in. I see a lot of stress out there in the world lately all over the place and in my personal friends life. I see their posts on other sites and see them going through changes of their own that they are not always happy with life. I have never been one to hide my feelings very well and wanted to start this blog as a place to communicate ways that I am changing my life hopefully for the better. Time will tell they say. As I get older I am finding that some things need changing for no better reason than to get out of a rut. I got a new computer a few months ago and got hooked on social sites and started displaying some of my feelings there and it just seemed to get out of hand. This blog is a way to share feelings and accomplishments and people can read it or not. It is up to them instead of me bombarding them on a social site. I also am doing an experiment to see if I can get ads on this site for healthy things as I try them out. I just bought a juicer and started to eat way more healthy as I was tired of feeling bogged down all the time. I also desire to start some form of excercise, hopefully in the martial arts movements. More for health than fighting. I am a mechanic by day or nights in my case and get beat up enough with that.

As part of my new life I am also checking out new ways to make money and get more free time as the old fashioned dreams of working hard and retiring seem to be outdated. I am searching new ways to make my life better all the time. I am looking into more vacations and searching for a future in Paradise. Hopefully a tropical island somewhere.

So this blog or I might change to another one, will grow as my ideas of my new life expand. That is why I titled it Mid Life Crisis. I am getting closer to that half a century mark sooner than later and am not ready to get old yet. Some might think of me as immature, but I am not ready to grow up yet. I am very professional and grown up when it comes to working for others or myself but when fun time comes it needs to be all out.

This is just a beggining and my first blog. As I grow and find new ways to have fun I will post or change my blog to something else as I grow. Who knows? Not I.

For now good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment